Upper Zambezi Canoe Safaris
Canoe safaris on the Upper Zambezi are one of the best ways to explore this mighty river. Undoubtably one of the finest canoeing destinations, the Zambezi River – and surrounding areas – offer visitors the opportunity to view a large a variety of game and bird life.
The upper reaches of the Zambezi offer a short canoe trail, regarded as a “free-flow”. Subject to seasonal variations in water level, small rapids may be encountered.
Rates exclude VAT and are:
- quoted, invoiced and payable in US Dollars ($)
- quoted per person
- net and non-commissionable
- applicable to in-house guests, overnighting at Victoria Falls River Lodge only
General Terms and Conditions:
- Minimum age for children accompanied by parents on Canoe Safaris is 10 years of age.
- All Canoe Safaris subject to a minimum of 2 guests.
- All Guests to sign Canoe Safari Indemnity Forms.
- All Canoe Safaris to be conducted by Licensed Professional Canoe River Guides.
- As with all Wildlife and Outdoor Adventure Activities there is an inherent element of risk involved in Canoeing Safaris.
- Victoria Falls River Lodge will take every possible contingency to minimize risk, but as per the terms and conditions for Canoeing Safaris, as spelt out in the Indemnity Form, the Management and the Employees of Victoria Falls River Lodge are not accountable for any loss of property or injury sustained while canoeing on the Zambezi River.
Half Day Canoe Safari Rate: US $90.00 per person.
Half Day Canoe Safari, approximately 4 hours on the Zambezi River. This can be a morning or afternoon activity with lunch or dinner back at the lodge. Departure times seasonal in consultation with Management.