VICTORIA FALLS ISLAND LODGE
ISLAND TREEHOUSE SUITES
Nestled on the luxuriant banks of Kandahar Island, Victoria Falls Island Lodge invites guests to experience pure serenity at the all new Island Treehouse Suites
Just upstream from the iconic Victoria Falls, positioned on an exclusive Island surrounded by the flowing waters of the mighty Zambezi and accessible by boat only. Victoria Falls Island Lodge is the Zambezi Crescent Collection’s most luxurious and exclusive experience yet.
Panoramic vistas of the ever-changing hues of Africa’s molten skies can be enjoyed from any of the 3 sumptuous Treehouse Suites. Set upon raised decks, each luxuriously appointed Treehouse Suite – constructed predominantly of wood and glass – has a spacious sitting area and private deck with plunge pool whereupon guests can sit back, relax and drink in the magnificence of their surrounds.
Accommodation & Amenities
- Rate is fully inclusive
- Private deck and plunge pool for each room
- Personal butler services with one butler per four guests.
- International plug points & adapters
- Open plan lounge & dining areas exclusively for Island Treehouse Suite guests
- Complimentary WiFi access
- Mosquito nets & repellent in all rooms
- Option of complimentary guided game drive or river cruise, with snacks & drinks on board, every morning and evening.
- Rooms connected to central lobby by elevated walkways amongst trees
- Maximum 2 guests per room, children aged 16 years and older permitted.
- Return transfers from Vic Falls Airport included, Island accessible by boat only